Sunday, August 25, 2013

Walgreens Haulgreens! :)

Hello and Happy Sunday! My boyfriend and his Mom went skydiving today so that was a fun adventure! 
After we got back I had to run to Walgreens and CVS to score my deals! Walgreens has an awesome Purex laundry detergent deal right now, buy 1 bottle for $4.79 and get 2 bottles FREE! That's a crazy awesome deal! I also needed more of the Aussie 3 minute miracle leave in conditioner. This stuff is amazing!! I had a coupon for the cereal, it's on sale for $1.88 and had a 70 cent off coupon, so it ended up being pretty cheap! Also at Walgreens they have Fergie's Wet and Wild line 40% off, so that's a great deal. There's also a coupon in the paper to stack with that! :) If you want the regular Wet and Wild items on sale, head to CVS since they have the regular line BOGO50%! 







No comments:

Post a Comment