Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cvs


Alright here is part 2 of my haulage! This time I went to CVS. I had a $10 gift card from my credit card rewards that I redeemed so I wanted to stretch it as much as I could! :) This week they have a printable coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine for $1.49 off of 2 single rolls of toilet paper, which normally are on sale 2/$1.99 making them just 49 cents for 2! Great deal! 
Then I had a $1/1 Physician Formula item from the paper from a previous week and they have Physician Formula spend $10 get $6 back, so I picked up a mascara to test out on the cheap! :)
My boyfriend really likes Biotrue and I had a $2/1 coupon to use and it's on sale for $7.99 and I stacked my coupon with my ECB from the Physician Formuila deal to make it FREE! 
Also the trial pack of training pants was 99 cents and you get 99 cents ecb making it FREE! I had to ask for it since they had it behind the counter. You can choose boy or girl also. Oh and I also had a 20% off coupon print out as well! So all in all after coupons, ecbs, and gift card my out of pocket was only 88 cents and saved around $19!  
Also they have Wet and Wild Cosmetics BOGO50% right now and there was a coupon in the paper for $1 off! Scan your card at the coupon machine since they are giving a mystery print out! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment