Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Empties!

Empties time! These items I have used up or almost used up!
I love love love the Revlon colorstay whipped foundation!  It lasted like 5 months and during the day it stays put and looks good! Catch it on sale and get a coupon to try it! You will love it!! I have a backup of this foundation since it is that good!
My favorite makeup remover wipes are from elf cosmetics. I have tried all kinds and these remove everything, even waterproof makeup! The best part is that they are just $3 at Target or find them at eyeslipsface.com. They always have sales but I try to wait for their 50% off sitewide sale to stock up!
Elf eyelid primer is amazing! Just a buck and keeps eyeshadow where it should without creasing! This is conpared to higher end products without the big price tag!
My Wet and Wild eyeshadow trio isn't empty quite yet but I have hit pan and it is a well loved trio! This one is called Walking on Eggshells. I love wearing this to work since it's more natural looking. Best part-only $3!
Elf volumizing mascara is awesome for just $2! I like it better than some more expensive and higher end mascaras!
My delish summertime smores candle from Bath and Body Works is sooo yummy smelling! I get compliments when people come to visit! Catch their three wick candles on sale plus stack with coupons to stretch your buck. They are worth it! I love them more than Yankee candles! Another fav scent are any of their pumpkin candles! They have amazing candles for fall!
Happy Wednesday!

--Randi

1 comment:

  1. I love the crease shade in the walking on eggshells palette so much! Those elf wipes are my favorite too! Have you tried the 3-in-1 mascara from elf? It's my favorite one from them!

    ReplyDelete