Saturday, August 10, 2013

Favorite random things! :)

I thought I would share with you some random favorites! I am a bath and body works candle junkie! ( also lip gloss and eyeshadow junkie lol) I LOVE the pumpkin caramel latte candle! I am so excited it is back! Summertime smores and mint chocolate smells delish too! Yum-o-licious! :)
I am also love nescafe caramel latte instant mix! So quick and easy and tasty!My lovely coworker gave me these as a going away gift and boy did she know me well! Coffee, chocolate, coupon wallet, & a back scratcher! I have these on hand when I don't feel like making coffee or when I am out of coffee filters, lol.
I got my new Doctor Who tee at F.Y.E.  in the 2 for $10 bin. I picked it up and instantly knew I needed it in my life!
My new shower curtain is beautiful thanks to Anth's Mom as a move in gift! :)
I am also in love with a great panini....yummmy!
Today at the mall I found the Cinnabon shop so of course I had to get one! I was soo happy I was dancing as I ate it! When I was younger my Mom and I would go to the mall to shop and before we left we would always stop at Cinnabon and eat one and then get a pack to take back home!  So it brings back good memories of home! :)
I hope you enjoyed my randomness! Happy Saturday!

--Randi

2 comments:

  1. I love that shower curtain! I never buy B&BW candles because they are sooo expensive. Even 2/22 is too much in my opinion. But I looooove their pumpkin scents in the fall, so I may have to break down and at least get a small one or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get yankee candles so bbw is cheaper for me. Plus I try to hit the sales plus use coupons for a free full size item or a $10 off $30 coupon to help stretch my buck to make iit comparable to walmart or targets candle prices.

    ReplyDelete