Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bridesmaid look!

So this morning I went to Jewel and purchased some Wet and Wild products after seeing Tati from GlamLifeGuru on Youtube with her tutorial video including the Petal Pusher palette from WnW. My friend and I are really liking this look for her bridesmaids for her wedding!  This blush I think will go well and it is super pigmented so a little goes a long way! Plus the palette was only $5 & blush $3! STEAL! SERIOUSLY AMAZING!  :)

I used the browbone shade on the right all over the lid. Then put the eyelid shade   on the left on the middle of the lid. I used the crease shade on the left in my crease. And used the definer shade on the left and put at the far outer corner of my lid just dabbing a bit on. I finished with tarte cashmere eyeliner in brown and put nyx eye pencil in yogurt on lower lash line to brighten the eye. Topped off with Lancome definils mascara!

 These can be compared and be dupes for higher end products that cost 10x more! Go grab these because they are amazing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment