Saturday, August 3, 2013

Physicians Formula deal at CVS

Head to CVS starting Sunday and get $7 ecb when you spend $10 on any Physicians Formula product!Also check your email or scan your card in store to see if you get 20% off coupon to use as well! I enjoy their shimmer strips bronzer in wakiki strip-you can swirl together for a bronzey glow or use individually as shadows, eyeliner trios, stick concealer, & their green tube mascara. I also love their pressed powders.  I have creamy natural shade in the airbrushed powder.They have all kinds of bronzers, blushes, eyeshadows, & more! Their nude eyeshadow palette has been said to be an alternative to the Urban Decay Naked palettes. They are a more all natural brand too which is always a bonus! Be sure to see what I find tomorrow at my CVS! Let me know what deals you find! :)

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment