Thursday, August 1, 2013

July beauty favorites!

Alright, it's time for my favorite beauty products this month! :) Not too much has changed but let's get started!
Revlon colorstay whipped foundation-This is my holy grail foundation, it has good coverage and doesn't feel like a mask. Plus, in the hot weather it stays put!
Mary Kay mineral foundation-This works well to set my foundation.  I have had it for over a year and I am just starting to run out!
Mary Kay foundation primer-works well to keep makeup in its place. Elf has a similar one as well  :)
Elf cosmetics eyelid primer-This stuff is fabulous! For $1 ( or half price with sales sometimes) It's such a bargain and it keeps my eyeshadow where it should be without creasing! Can't beat it!
Wet and wild eyeshadow palette walking on eggshells- This is a no brainer eye trio! The colors make a great natural eye look perfect for a daytime work look! Plus these trios run for $2.99! Steal!!
Elf cosmetics baked blush in passion pink-This blush gives you a lovely glow. Its pink with some brown swirls in it. Perfect for summer and only $3! Can you tell I love inexpensive items?! But these are great quality too!
Elf volumizing mascara- For $2 this stuff is a great everyday mascara!  Works better than some higher end mascaras! & doesn't get clumpy!
Nyx eyeshadow pencil in yogurt-This is one of my first nyx products ever! Lovely color and makes a great base for eyeshadow!
I hope you enjoyed my beauty faves for July! :)

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment