Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If I lost all my makeup

I was watching youtube last night like I normally do and watched a video about what 10 items you'd repurchase if you lost all of your makeup. So here is my top ten!

1. Elf eyelid primer. Just $1 and works like high end products!
2. Wet and Wild eyeshadow palettes, uber cheap and work just as good as high end!
3. Wet and Wild blushes, see #3 above for why! :)
4. Laura Geller Balance and Brighten baked powder foundation. The amount of product you get will last you a lifetime! So it's totally worth it to repurchase since you won't run out for a long time. Plus there are swirls of different colors in the powder to adjust and correct your skin! And it pretty to look at!
5. Lancome Definicils mascara. This stuff is amazing! I got it free from doing some L'oreal surveys and oh-em-gee amazing! I haven't found a cheaper version yet. But still searching!
6. Revlon colorstay whipped foundation. This stuff is amazing for combo/oily skin!
7. Mary Kay Nourishine gloss in Cafe Au Lait. I have issues with my sensitive lips so this stuff always works for me!
8. Laura Geller Bronze and brighten bronzer, once again it's a huge amount of product for the price, a little goes a long way, and it's gorgeous to look at! Take a gander from the link below!
http://www.laurageller.com/store/face-baked-collection/products/bronze-n-brighten-with-brush

9. Revlon photoready concealer. This stuff is awesome! Holy grail product!
10.Elf face primer. It's inexpensive and works really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment