Thursday, August 1, 2013

Skincare review!

The past couple of weeks I have been trying out a different skincare routine for my combo/oily skin.  I found a groupon for Yes to Carrots website for $20 I got $40 worth of their items. Not too shabby! :) I chose the Tomatoes line since it's for my skin type plus for acne. I also picked up the Grapefruit cleanser which is quite similar to my Neutrogena cleanser! But more natural which is nice!
The cleanser and moisturizer have a slightly odd smell but I got over it. My skin has not been super oily like I  the past. The cleanser is pretty basic but doesnt feel harsh or drying. The moisturizer is light and absorbs quick into skin.I would repurchase all these items and would love to check out more of what they offer! My skin feels happy, smooth, & refreshed! These items will last awhile since a little goes a long way! Check them out at Target, Walgreens, www.yestocarrots.com, or see if your favorite local store sells their items!  :)
What's your favorite skincare products?

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment