Sunday, August 4, 2013

CVS Haul!

This morning I went to CVS after getting my Sunday paper to score some deals! :)
They have a deal on Physician's Formula when you spend $10 or more you will get $7 ecb back for your next purchase. I also had a 30% off coupon on my card so it was an awesome deal! But if you don't have the email for hte 30% off, the Sunday paper has 20% off coupon on the CVS ad! My CVS had the PF Mascara for $10.49( I think up in WI they sell it at CVS for $9.99 but will still trigger the deal). So I used my 30% off towards this purchase making my total $7.87. Then I used the $7 I got back to put towards my second transaction. I purchased milk for $2.99 but then I also got $1 ecb back for my next purchase. I also purchased 3 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios that were on sale 3/$8.64 plus you get $3 ecb. I used a $1/3 cereal coupon from today's paper along with my $7 ecb from the mascara purchase and paid a total of $3.83 plus I recieved $4 ecb for my next purchase. So grand total for my purchase is $7.70! That makes each item only $1.54! That's cheaper than Aldi! I do love Aldi but if I can score name brand items for less than what they charge, why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment