Sunday, August 11, 2013

CVS haul and Walgreens bacon!

So I went to CVS to score some fab deals! I spent a grand total between Walgreens and CVS just $21 and saved $36! Not too shabby considering the Revlon concealer, powder, and Schick razor are normally all over $10 each!  Plus, the razor is a bonus size so I got extra replacement blades! 
Walgreens has Butterball bacon for 99 cents, but when you go to Butterball Turkey's Facebook page and do a quiz and share it on Facebook you will get a printable coupon for $1/1 Butterball Turkey coupon! Making 1 pack of bacon FREE! I bought two since it was a great price! :) Paid $1.01 for 2 packs of bacon. Score! 
So now we are stocked for breakfast food and got a backup razor for Anthony. 
I am doing a makeup swap so the powder will be going to her and we will see what she sends me! :) I will post my swap goodies once they arrives in the coming week or two! 
I am excited to try the L'oreal hair treatment. I've heard rave reviews about and how it repairs your hair if it's dry and damaged(which my hair is always gross feeling if I don't put any leave in conditioners, detanglers, hair oils, and whatnot in it). So I will try it out this week and report back with how my hair feels! 
Now, let's see when Anth gets up if he will make bacon and eggs!? Lol
Happy Sunday! 
--Randi




No comments:

Post a Comment