Saturday, August 10, 2013

Face of the day!

I decides to share my look with you today since I see a lot of bloggers do this so here we go! Oh and please excuse my hot mess of hair! Lol
Today I decided to use my fabulous Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation. This stuff is ahhmaazzing! It is my high end holy grail foundation.  I have no concealer or finishing powder on since this stuff is just that good! :)  I primed my face with Mary Kay primer and eyes with Elfs essential line eyelid primer. I used Elf blush/bronzer duo in st lucia-fab deal for $3!, la colors eye trio from Dollar Tree, Tarte cashmere eyeliner, and topped it off with Lancome definicils mascara. Not pictured is my Avon totally kissable lipstick in lovey dovey, a pretty light pink color.
The eye colors arent picking up  much in the photo but I feel like I am wearing a sunset with these colors in this lovely $1 trio!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment