Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ulta Haul!

So last week Melissa and I went to do a bunch of errands and went to Ulta. This was my very first time there and oh emmm geeee! I could spend my whole day there! They have low end to high end products all of which I love! Plus awesome deals! :) We went for the Ulta brand deal where you spend $12 and get a eyeliner or lip balm. Plus we had $3.50 off of $10 purchase and on top of that they had most of their makeup on sale! So I scored a gel liner, a 4 pack of mini nail polishes along with 2 regular polishes, and a mineral lip gloss. I had a sample of one of their lipglosses of which I fell in love with and of course it was exclusive to the kit so I we tried to match it to something in their regular line. Grand total spend was around $10 after my coupon and saved $23.50!

Also the other day I went to Bath and Body Works to exchange a couple items and they had $5 fall body care plus a free candle with any home fragrance purchase! So I got 2x as much with my exchange since I purchased all fall body care that was on sale! Plus I picked up a room spray in Pumpkin Cupcake which smells awesome! I love fall scents!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment