Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trash Talk! Empties!

It's that time again where I have a decent amount of products that I have finished up or mostly finished and share with you my final thoughts about them!
First up is the Neutrogena pink grapefruit facial scrub. I was using this every other day on my face until my aesthitician told me no more scrubbing :( So I used it up at as a body scrub. It was average for me, didn't love it or wow me at all. I won't be repurchasing.
Next up is the Loreal curling mousse. This one is without sulfates and stuff and smells like vanilla which I loved. I liked how it made my hair feel and look but I had to shake it like crazy for quite awhile to get it to squirt out. It still has product it in but even after shaking for about 5 minutes then trying to squirt out nothing came out! Booo...such a waste! So I wouldn't repurchase because of that.
Avon's sexy body butter was pretty good. I don't think they have it anymore. I did start to get sick of the scent about halfway through the tub. It's a nice scent but I just got tired of it.
Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation is awesome! I am trying to finish this up and I am getting close. This stuff is suppose to be a primer, concealer, and foundation all in one. I love that it has a pump dispenser. I use a stipple brush to apply it and blend and it sets fast. Be warned though it does darken a little after you put in on. So if at first you think your shade is a bit too light, just wait like a half hour or so, maybe less, and it will change a bit.
I finally used up a bottle of my Yes To Tomatoes cleanser.I have 2 backups of this so I do like it. I am going to switch to using cleansing oils on my skin at night since my skin is still the same.  But it's a nice, gentle, mostly natural cleanser.
Lastly, I have my travel sized bottle of Love Spell from Victoria's Secret. Who doesn't like this scent? I have used this forever! They now have the perfume version of Love Spell which I have so yes I'd repurchase it once the perfume runs out but that will take forever I think!
Not pictured but I did use up my 3 wick candle from Bath and Body Works in the scent Summer Smores. Yumm...smells like summer campfires with smores! :) I also used up 2 of my Glade Pumpkin Spice candles!

No comments:

Post a Comment