Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Update and Randomness! :)

So we have been quite busy lately with Anth's Mom and Sister coming to visit plus the Taste going on Labor Day weekend along with visiting Uncle Frankie and do this, that, and whatever! But we've had a lot of fun going here and there and seeing everyone!
On Sunday, I saw on Krazy Coupon Lady that Kohl's had the Kitchen-aid Mixer on sale plus 20% plus Kohl's Cash PLUS a mail in rebate AND if you went through ebates.com you got 6% cash back! So once we are all said and done I paid just $133 for my Kitchen-aid Mixer! I am sooo excited! I already have a laundry list if things I want to bake and make homemade! Melissa and I are thinking of doing a baking night where we go batshit crazy making everything! :)
Also, I have signed up for Ipsy. It's a monthly "glam bag" filled with various name brand cosmetic items. Some are samples and some are full size plus you always get a cute bag! :) It's just $10 a month and thought I'd mix things up a bit by giving this a go! That way I can share what I think with you guys and if you are interested you can join!
And on top of all that stuff going on, I have also challenged myself to "shop my stash" and use up a bunch of things since we are pretty well stocked. But if I can still get something for uber cheap, trust me- I won't let that slip through my pretty manicured fingers!
Oh and speaking of manicures! I have been getting into painting my nails more! I trying to do it weekly to mix things up and get my nails to grow longer! Tonight I painted my nails with Plum Perfect from Ulta. It's a pretty purple that's still brigh tenough to remind me of summer but dark enough where it says fall is coming soon!
This morning I went to Starbucks and hooked myself and Melissa up with PUMPKIN LATTES!!! OH YEAH! THEY ARE BACK BABY!!! We were seriously uber excited like we were a kid in a candy store!! Melissa said that "It's like fall in your mouth!" Which I agree! So run to Starbucks to get your fix!
I am also really itching to get another tattoo. I actually have 2 in mind! I want my zodiac sign-Libra, on the inside of my left ankle and I am also in love with this rose tattoo from Pinterest to put on my right shoulder. It looks awesome and sexy and beautiful! Rose option 1  Rose option 2  --Check those two links out. I am seriously in love! I am debating whether I'd want some leaves or something with it or just keep in simple. I am still researching and I am sure once I see the draw up I will fall in love! :)

Phewie, now that I've made you read a book I probably should go wash my face and get ready for bed! I am off in the morning tomorrow so I get to take a little snoozefest! Hope you all have a lovely Labor Day Holiday! Night!

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment