Friday, September 13, 2013

Elf review!

Happy Friday! Hope you all have lovely plans for the weekend! We are planning to head to the Dells for the weekend to visit family and hit up the Chinese Buffet! :) We may make a pit stop in Middleton at Hubbard Avenue Diner for their amazing pie!!

I am super excited for fall! Today I threw on my new olive long sleeve top from Gordman's along with my Silver jeans and some cute cream colored crocheted flats from Walmart. I love fall and all the pretty colors! Love football, cozy outfits, and delicious treats and beverages! 




I decided on my day off this week to bake like crazy! So I made 3 homemade pizzas, froze 2 and ate 1. They are amazing! Anthony actually gets full after eating it, which is good! And devours the pizza! I also made peanut cookies along with some homemade bread! And it all turned out fantastic! :) I will post more about that next week with recipes! :)




Anywho...I had ordered some back up makeup remover wipes from Elf and got to pick $20 worth of stuff to get free so I picked out 2 mineral lipsticks in Nicely Nude and Runway Pink and the new prism eyeshadow palette in Naked.Now in the photos the one that looks more pink is Nicely Nude and the one that looks more nude is Runway Pink...I know it seems backwards but that's what they say! :)  I love these two lipsticks! I am a lipgloss kind of gal but I really like these! They are hydrating, feel good on the lips, and last awhile too! Only dislike I have is that they kind of smell like melted crayons but it goes away after being applied to your lips. They are $5 on eyeslipsface.com, but catch a 50% off sale or other sales they do to get them for cheap!





The prism eyeshadow palette has 6 shadows, I picked the Naked palette, which is all nude colors. They are very soft, light, buttery texture and holy moly are they pigmented! The photo below is me hardly touching the product and swatched without any eyelid primer! These are ah-maz-ing! Elf shadows are hit or miss mostly but these are hands down the best ones they have! I do love their baked eyeshadow palette as well but this is better! It's $10 on their site which is kind of a steep price for Elf, but catch it on sale to save some money! :) If you know me or read at least one blog post you know to always get stuff on sale!! That's just how I roll!






So phew! I hope this wasn't too long of a post! :) But I also hope you enjoyed yourself and seeing pretty colors! I think this prism palette will be great for fall! 
Have a fabulous weekend!
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment