Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ipsy first impression!

A few months ago I signed up tho join Ipsy. It is a subscription service that $10 a month including shipping and they send a monthly glam bag full of sample and full size items! This is my very first bag and I am happy with it! I love trying new things so this is a great way to do so! The theme this month is classic beauty! :)
In the mail I got this super cute bag with the card saying all the brands this month they worked with.  You can take a little quiz to help customize your bag! :)
I received 3 paper facial masks which will be fun to try on a girls night! I also received a sampler look from Michelle Phans makeup line.
The lipstick is from J cats beauty. This is in honeycrisps which is a nice nude! It feels creamy and hydrating!
I also received a black kohl liner from Starlooks. Seems like a nice black liner.
I was super excited to see a NYX eyeshadow in my bag since I have never tried but have heard great things! Its a lovely grey sparkle color that will be nice for fall! The color is cryptonite.
Lastly I got the Its So Big mascara, I have not opened it since I am trying to use a few up before I start another!

Overall I like my goodies and cannot wait to play with it all! Also tou can go onto ipsy's site and get discounts on the brands they worked with this month! My bag was definitely worth the $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment