Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CVS HAUL!





CVS HAUL!!

I went to CVS after hearing about this awesome deal on the CVS 5 razor. There's a $5 off coupon printing at the coupon machine plus you can use your % off coupon from the paper to make it uber cheap! AND there was a $2ecb that printed on my receipt for the razor purchase! I also stacked $3 off $10 razor, shave prep, or deodorant purchase and a $2 off Gillette coupon. I also used my $1.50 off any cough drop purchase. I decided to splurge on a hand lotion that was 99 cents! Smells awesome! :) So I spent $5. 57 and saved $15.39! Plus I have $2ecb for my next purchase! Don't forget you can keep scanning your card at the coupon machine until it says there's no more coupons to print for the day! :) Go run to your local CVS to score your uber cheap razor!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment