Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September favorites!

It's that time again for September favorites!
Makeup related post mostly, but I'll toss in some other random favorites!
I have been using Pur Minerals correcting face primer lately. This works alright, I haven't noticed a big change in my skin at all. But I will use it up but wouldn't repurchase.
I am also trying to finish up my Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation. I really do like this foundation! It goes on nicely and is lightweight feeling and keeps my combo skin from looking gross! I just need to use it up to try to use up the rest of my foundations I have in my stockpile!
I have been really loving my Lancome Definicils mascara. I got this free after doing a weeks worth of surveys from Loreal. This stuff is amazing! If I won the lottery I would always buy this stuff but since I don't have that kind of money I will just enjoy the freebie and then move on to my drugstore mascaras!
I have also been using Pur Minerals eye primer. This works pretty decent but I prefer my $1 elf primer over it. But I thought I'd branch out and try new things so now I know! :)
My favorite eyeshadow this month has been Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, such a pretty color for fall! I use this and then use my eyeliner from Ulta Gel liner in black/brown and it looks pretty good for a daily look for work. The Ulta Gel Liner is amazing! It glides on like a dream and won't budge one bit! Catch it on sale and give it a try! :)
Lastly, I have been enjoying my St. Lucia blush and bronzer duo from Elf Cosmetics. It's $3 and look at the beautiful big mirror plus a blush and a bronzer! They are practically giving it away!
Some other random favorites this month has been my wax warmer that I purchased from Jewel. It's made by Glade and was only $10! I have purchased all different scents to enjoy! I am loving Scentsy's French Toast!
I also love Glade's candles in Fall Harvest and Pumpkin Spice(pretty sure that's the names!) They are seasonal so go grab them! :) Make sure to use a coupon and catch it on sale of course!
I also love my Kitchenaid mixer! It's amazing!!!! I have been making homemade pizzas like no other! I recently made BBQ Chicken pizza and it was delish! I am still playing around with the crust recipe but no matter what we eat it up!
I am also really love nude/grey/light pink nail polishes! So pretty! :) And my nails are growing more! Hooray!
Happy Fall! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment