Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Updates!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately! But I promise I have lots of posting to do in the near future! :) We are heading back home to WI for the weekend so that should be fun!! I did a bunch of baking tonight, if you have me on Facebook I am sure you saw all the tasty photos! I will post the recipes along with photos soon!
There are some great deals this week at CVS such as $1.99 for a gallon of milk. Aldi has theirs for $1.89 but when I went it as all picked over :( Plus I had $4ecb to use at CVS so it was free! :) They also have 99 cent eggs along with a great Sally Hansen nail polish deal! Spend $10 on Sally Hansen nail products and get $5 back! I bought 2 polishes at $5.79 each and got $5 back for my next purchase! Awesome sauce!
I am still trying to be on a no buy...I did have to place an order from elf though but it was a combined order with 2 other people! :) I recently cleaned out my makeup collection and tossed out items that are over a year old or products I didn't like or were pretty much empty. It feels good to do that sometimes! I still have plenty of makeup goodies for the next like 5 years! I guess that is my first world problem! Too much makeup in my collection! LOL
Anywho, just thought I'd drop a quick post in case you were wondering if I have disappeared or something!
Have a lovely evening and stay tuned for some recipe and DIY posts! :)

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment