Thursday, October 3, 2013

My Birthday Wishlist

Hello and Happy October! :) I am getting super excited to head down to Peoria for my friend's wedding this weekend! I am doing her and the bridal party's makeup! It should be a blast! :)
Anywho...I thought I would post my wishlist for my birthday regardless if I get any gifts or not I figured a girl can dream so why not?! :)
Okay so let's see...I'd like any Kitchenaid attachment for my 4.5 quart Kitchenaid mixer. And I'll take a Fendi or Michael Kors purse if anyone really feels the urge to splurge, lol :)
OOO I just saw on bhcosmetics.com that they the super fun and colorful brush set that comes in a travel cup thing, that'd be a great gift too! :)
I told Melissa I'd like a potato masher for my birthday as well. LOL And a potato peeler.
I love candles too especially anything with Pumpkin or Coffee or anything that smells liked baked goods!
Ummm...what else would I want or need....I thought I would have a huge list but really not too long!
And it is raining outside. Boo. I will need my umbrella for my 1-2 minute walk to work . Blerg.
I am sure Anth has everything that I've mentioned that I've wanted memorized. He usually remembers those things pretty well even when I forget that I mentioned it, lol. :) I swear I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached sometimes.
Oh! I know! I love wine. Moscato-pink, red, or white! They are all great!
I totally got Snapchat and Instagram in case any of you were wondering. Follow me on there and it'll be a blast! I think my name for Instagram is rruland87.
I also love pink frosted animal crackers.
I am a sucker for swedish fish too.
Or those candy dots on paper-am i the only one that likes these btw??!!
If there's any good coupons out that don't expire right away I'll accept those as well :)
I love me some Starbucks. I need to try Dunkin' Donuts too. Which by the way they both have a rewards program where you can get FREE COFFEE! I totally signed up! :)
If anyone would like to buy me an awesome Dyson vacuum that'd be fantastic :)
Or if you'd like to pay my rent or buy me groceries, I wouldn't say no to that either!
Haha! No in all seriousness I don't really need much. Just some basics and maybe a few yummy candles and some cute coffee mugs! OH how could I forget! I'd totally love an ice cream cake from Culver's! :)
Happy Thursday!! Have a great rest of your day! Today is my Friday! Woot woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment