Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Top Ten Fall Lippies!


Since I am a lip product junkie I thought why not do a top ten fall lip product blog?! I posted some photos on Instagram that I will share with you here as well. I am loving Instagram. It's so fun to take a photo of whatever you want and then pick your filter to make it pretty :) I take a lot of photos of makeup and food and randomness! Anywho here is my top ten for fall!
1. Nars New Lover. I got this as a deluxe sample and it's such a pretty pink-y color! Plus it's fancy since it's Nars! :)
2. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Soft Raspberry. I love these! They smell in a Jell-o packet before you mix it with water and they are hydrating on the lips! Plus I love the jumbo crayon and twist up tube!
3.Mary Kay Color Me Coral Lipstick. This is super hydrating and the tube is so fancy!
4. Mary Kay Nourishine Lipgloss in Cafe Au Lait. I love this lip gloss! It feels super smooth on the lips and such a lovely nude color!
5. Mary Kay Lipstick in One Woman Can. This was a summer limited edition lipstick. It is swirled pink and berry colors and makes a lovely color for fall!
6.Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. These are so nice on the lips! Hydrating and a pretty tint of color!
7. Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in 225. This a newbie to me but I love the sheer tint of color on the lips. Not too bold but still a beautiful fall color!
8.Laura Geller Color Drenched Lip gloss-color unknown. I received this as a sample from Ulta with my purchase. It's a super pigmented lip gloss and it stays on for quite awhile! I was very surprised when I first put this on how pigmented it was! But still pretty! :)
9.Elf Cosmetics Mineral Lip gloss in Sorority Girl.A pretty color for only $3! Yes please!
10. Mary Kay At Play Lip gloss Pencil in Perfect Pink. These are so fun and such a pretty pink color! Worth a try!
The list is in order from left to right on the photo and the swatches go top to bottom in order as well!
I hope you enjoyed my top ten fall lippies! Tell me what your favorite lip products are for fall!?

1-5 in top photo going from top to bottom.
6-10 in bottom photo from top to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment