Sunday, October 6, 2013

Cvs haul & CG jumbo gloss balm first impression!

Hello! I just got home from my friend's wedding this weekend which was beautiful! I did her makeup and it all turned out fabulous! I will try to share a pic soon for you to enjoy!
Anywho I couldnt go without clipping coupons today and doing my usual cvs and target runs! I went to cvs to redeem my $8ecb plus my birthday coupon for a free 2oz body spray! So I picked up milk along with some covergirl items. I had 25% off too which was awesome along with a few covergirl coupons! I hear their nail polish is good so I picked up a top coat along with 2 jumbo gloss balms in 210 & 225. One is a pinky coral and the other is a pretty berry pink for fall. They feel hydrating and leave a nice tint of color but not as much as a lipstick. There is no shimmer in these which is nice. My neutrogena balm sticks are shimmery which bugs me. But what do you do?! :)
The only con is that they smell a bit odd at first but it goes away quickly. So check them out. I think they are worth it if you catch a sale and have coupons!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment