Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lorac pro to go review!

I received the Lorac Pro To Go palette a few weeks ago and I was quite impressed after first swatching the products. You get 6 eyeshadows, 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, along with 2 mini brushes. I've been gravitating toward it more and more since all I need is in this palette and makes my morning routine go just a bit quicker! The eyeshadows are all very soft and luxurious feeling and have great pigmentation and staying power(I always use a primer under any eyeshadow FYI). The bronzer works well to contour and I use the matte pink blush first and then take the shimmery peachy shade and use that as a sort of highlight blush. It's a very natural look which I love. It's a no brainer/no fail palette and it's great for travel with how compact it is and there's a mirror too if you need it!


No comments:

Post a Comment