Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Target haul! Plus more couponing tips and helpful infotmation!

I made up a list last night for Target, Dollar Tree, and CVS. Dollar Tree I ended up getting a few items for free/cheap. CVS I scored some free makeup remover wipes, 70 cent shampoo and conditioner, and $3 coffee! :) I went to Target and scoured the aisles for my deals! I use Shopkick app(thanks to my lovely friend and coworker Melissa for informing me of this!) which you check in to stores and get kicks(points) for going in the store and you also get points for scanning certain items and once you get enough points you can get gift cards and other fun stuff. Then I also have the Cartwheel app for Target. You pick your coupons on there and then have the cashier scan the barcode to use the coupons to get your discounts. You can get 5%-50% off items, including the generic brands! And then on top of all that I used printable Target coupons along with mobile Target coupons. Right now you can text FRESH to 827438 and there are coupons there for $1 off fresh fruit or veggie, $1 off bread. I got free bananas and 30 cent bread between the mobile coupons and Cartwheel! :) There's just a barcode the cashier scans to use your mobile coupons as well! So you can really stack the savings at Target, which is fabulous!! And I also stacked some Target printables with some manufacturer coupons as well for some name brand items! :) All in all between CVS and Target I spent $32 and saved $42 and this included 22 items including 2 bags of chicken and frozen veggies among other items!! Quite a fabulous deal! :) So definitely go check out these apps to put on your smartphone and remember to use them! :) It really does save you money and can earn you free gift cards as well! Below are my free items I scored along with my cart full of goodies from Target! I am very happy to have purchased so much for so little!



No comments:

Post a Comment