Wednesday, July 10, 2013

How to get coupons



You may wonder how to get those awesome coupons out there to really save some cash. Well, here's the couple of things that I do that help me save money. :)

*Buy the Sunday paper! This is where most of the coupons are at! I've scored free small smoothie coupons for McDonald's plus some weeks you get 3-4 coupon inserts and sometimes only 1 but it always pays for itself!
*Email your favorite brands and brands you want to try. About half of the emails you send out to companies will end up getting you coupons in the mail! Some reply with check your local paper so that isn't as fun. But the companies that do send you the coupons, you can get a lot! So never be afraid to email them. The worst thing that can happen is that they reply with a no! It's not that bad :)
*Print coupons from your computer. Coupons.com and Target.com are my favorite places to get coupons to go shopping. Especially when you can stack coupons at Target to save more money!
*Ask friends, family, coworkers, neighbors, etc for their coupon inserts if they aren't going to use them. Even the gas station may have extra Sunday papers and will give them to you for free sometimes!
*Look on retailmenot.com or do a google search. If you are looking for specific coupon, check retailmenot.com if it's for a store or do a google search or go directly to the brands website.
*Do surveys. I did a weeks worth of surveys for Loreal and then about a month later they sent me over $300 worth of free product from their brands! I had Vichy skincare, Lancome cosmetics, and Loreal cosmetics! It was awesome! :) I will find the link for you to join it!
*Check out the Dollar Tree. Dollar Tree takes coupons! Say if you have 75 cents off any Colgate toothpaste and Dollar Tree everything is only $1 and they have Colgate toothpaste. You will get that toothpaste for 25 cents!! :) I've also found Campbell's slow cook kettle soup there and had $1 off coupon making it FREE!

I hope this helps you a bit more in your couponing journey to savings! I know since we've moved I am going to be in hardcore couponing mode!
Aldi grocery store is another great place to save money on food if your local store doesn't have any great deals with coupons. Aldi does not take coupons but their prices are very low! :)

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment