Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's official!

It's official! I have a blog! :) This will be a fun adventure. I am hoping to help you all score deals, learn a few things, tell a few stories, and have fun! I'm sure most of you who will be reading this already have me on Facebook and know that Anthony and I have moved to Wheaton, IL. It has been a fun adventure so far! A little stressful the day we moved because the U-haul was a bit small but thanks to Gabe and Anth we fit everything in the U-haul! We had that packed full along with my Jeep, Anth's car, and his Mom's SUV as well. We tossed out our computer desk(it was kind of broken anyways) and the coffee table too. Thankfully, Chelsie and Gabe have a coffee table they will bring for us when they come down for the Taste of Melrose Park!
But anywho...I will be posting photos of deals and information on couponing 101. Let me know of stores you'd like me to keep you updated on with deals. I normally get the best deals at CVS,Old Navy, Kohls, DSW, Victoria's Secret, Dollar Tree, and can get good deals at grocery stores too. But I have to figure out the Jewel Osco coupon policy so we will see how that goes! I love couponing and scoring free stuff and sometimes you can even walk out with the store paying you! So stay tuned!

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment