Tuesday, July 9, 2013

e.l.f. cosmetics 50% off sitewide sale!

I love e.l.f. cosmetics for their high quality low priced items. It's their 9th birthday this month and this morning I received an email that there is a 50% off sitewide sale! Spend at least $30 and use code WOW at checkout and you'll get have off EVERYTHING!!! I love their makeup remover wipes, baked eyeshadow palette and single shadows. Pretty much anything in the studio line is great! They have a mineral line and an essential which is mostly $1-$2 items. The zit zapper and some of their eyeshadow quads are quite good! Go check them out!

www.eyeslipsface.com

--Randi

2 comments:

  1. wish it were 50% off and free shipping lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be even better! lol I ordered enough stuff where it made my discount way better than free shipping but it'd still be nice to save that $6 of shipping! :)

    ReplyDelete