Sunday, July 7, 2013

June beauty favorites!

Here are my favorite beauty products in the past month! I originally had more photos for you all to enjoy but I had a little issue with my computer :/ But at least there's a photo here of all my favorites to share with you! :)

This summer it's all about quick and easy makeup so we can get out the door and enjoy the weather!
My favorite foundation this month is the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. This stuff stays put in the heat and gives pretty full coverage! Plus it feels nice on the skin!  When I don't want as much coverage   I go for my Mary Kay SPF 20 Tinted Moisturizer. It's pretty simple but works and feels good on my skin! Plus has SPF to protect my skin! My favorite concealer right now is the Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer. This stuff rocks, it even covers my tattoos! My favorite primers this month for my face is the Mary Kay Foundation Primer SPF 15, feels good and works to  have my makeup last all day! Favorite eye primer is Mary  Kay Eye Primer. It comes out white but you only need a little bit  and blend onto your lid and it works quite similar to Urban Decay Primer Potion. I've also been loving the Mary Kay Translucent Powder. This stuff absorbs oil and sweat while keeping your skin looking fabulous!   I have been really enjoying the new Mary Kay Lash Love Lengthening Mascara. It has a curved brush and  gives you nicely defined and long lashes! I fell back in love with my sample of Laura Geller Baked Bronzer. It's so nice to look at with swirls of white, browns, and pinks but all together it gives you a nice matte bronzer. Great for contouring!  Instead of using a blush I've been  using the Physician Formula Shimmer Strips, I just swirl all the colors together and  it gives me a nice summery glow!  A great drugstore eyeshadow brand is Wet and Wild Cosmetics. They have fabulous eyeshadow palettes! The one pictured is  Walking on Eggshells. I've been using this as my go to product for a  daytime work look. Not too bold but just a nice, soft look. Lastly, my favorite eyeliner is the Tarte Cashmere Waterproof eyeliner in Dark Brown. Holy Cow does this stuff glide on your eyes like butter! Ahh-mazing! It doesn't tug on your lids at all! Fabulous stuff!  
I hope you enjoyed my favorites for June! Comment below to share with me your favorite products for the month of June! 

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment