Sunday, July 7, 2013

Coupon and Flash Deal websites to check out!

I'd like to share with you some sites I like to frequent for match ups and deal alerts. I will also try to post some deals on this page as well but it's nice to have multiple sites to find different deals! :)

First one when I began couponing was www.coupondivas.com, this lady is fabulous! She has more beginner couponing information as well as with match ups for many stores and sunday coupon preview link!

Another great site is www.krazycouponlady.com, I've found great last minute deals on here plus she had more helpful advice!

A great site when you shop online to go to before you checkout is Ebates. It's like an online rebate site. You go to Ebates, search for the store you will be shopping at online, click through their link and you are on your way to earning cash back! You can get anywhere between 1% to like 20% cash back on each purchase at different stores. Every couple of months you'll earn your Big Fat Check from them which can go into your Paypal account or they will mail a check to you. This site is awesome! I've earned like $80 back just from Ebates! Sometimes the cash back is greater than the actual purchase after using my online coupons at the sites I shop at!
Check it out and earn a gift card after you sign up: http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=YrbZwuzk6bzDqb72VwwwMg%3D%3D

Retailmenot.com has online and in store coupons as well. Whenever I make a quick stop into Bath and Body Works for example, I always log on to this site before I checkout to see if there are any online coupons I can show the cashier! But they have pretty much almost every store on there!

Groupon is great for daily deals or deals that last for a couple days or weeks. I've scored coupons for half price haircuts, massages, dental exams, clothing deals, vacation deals, etc. There's a little bit of everything!  Link to Groupon:  http://www.groupon.com//raf/UserReferral_rp/121015/10r1act/lk/uu14868613

Hautelook.com is a flash deal site where you can get high end products for a great discount! I've purchased many beauty items that I could never afford on there for much less! The shipping is slow but it's worth it! Click through this link below and I believe they give you $10 credit! http://www.hautelook.com/invite/RRuland658

Livingsocial is similar to Groupon with the daily and weekly deals. I've purchased deals for various services like haircuts, yoga, etc on there and it's all been great! www.livingsocial.com

Once again, these are just some of my favorite couponing sites and deal sites. Most of them also have a Facebook page as well if you'd like to follow them!

--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment