Monday, November 18, 2013

Madness Monday!

I went to CVS today since yesterday was crazy weather here in IL. Thankfully where we are at it just was uber windy and raining. No tornadoes here! But near Peoria-Washington,IL to be exact there was a wicked bad tornado that went through there and did a lot of destruction. My friend Melissa has friends and family down there. So if you could keep them in your thoughts and prayers, they'd appreciate it!


Well today I went in with my small stack of coupons and scored a good amount of goodies for cheap!
I did two separate transactions:
#1 I purchased 2 Skippy peanut butter, 3 Ragu pasta sauces, 1 gal milk.
Spend $10 on select items(which included sauce and pb) and get $3 ecb
Buy 1 gal milk for $2.99 and get $1 ecb.
Plus I had 75 cent off 2 coupon for the peanut butter.
Spent $12.47
Saved $6.80 plus $4 ecb for next purchase!



#2 I purchased 2 suave hair care items, on sale 2 for $6, 3 suave body washes, on sale 2 for $4, 2 wet and wild nail polishes on sale BOGO 50%, and found 2 packs of toothpicks 90% off or for 9 cents each!
I had BOGO Free suave shampoo or conditioner, Buy 2 get 1 free body wash, $1 off any wet and wild purchase.
Plus I put the $4 ecb toward my purchase.
Spent $3.76
Saved $19.17!



Not too shabby! :) Happy Monday!
I'm off to get a massage later today and going to do a bit of baking!
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment