Monday, November 11, 2013

Wax melts!

I love a great smelling candle. I'm obsessed with Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles. They smell amazing, last a long time, and have pretty packaging! They just make me happy!
I recently discovered wax warmers and melts a couple months ago and I am getting obsessed! I love the idea and the wax melts are pretty inexpensive and smell up our living room with delicious scents! I thought I'd share with you my collection so far! I purchased the Glade wax warmer for $10 but you can get some from Scentsy or Walmart and can have them match your decor which is fun! Or you can get ones for different holidays.
Right now I am melting Perk Me Up from Scentsy along with Pumpkin Pie from Kohl's. This smells similar to a Pumpkin Latte! Yumm! :) I tend to switch out my scent weekly so it stays fragrant in our place.

Here's my whole collection. It's a decent start! I have Perk Me Up, Pumpkin Pie, Cupcake, Apple Press,Bora Bora Blossom, Chai Tea, French Toast, and Blueberry Cheesecake.
My favorites right now are Apple Press, Chai Latte, and Perk Me Up.
I am totally going to get more winter scents if Sam's Club has them when we go on Wednesday. Otherwise I will for sure be asking for scents for Christmas! At Walmart the 6 pack of melts are $2. Through  my Scentsy lady if you buy like 5 packs you get the 6th one free or something like that. Their waxes are like $5 I think it was? Not sure since I bought a ton as gifts and some for myself so I saved a bit of money! :)

Share with me your favorite scents! Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment