Friday, November 15, 2013

No Buy November

So I decided to join in on the No Buy November since I have my fair share of beauty, skincare, clothing, jewelry, etc to survive at least a month! But I did purchase some new gel polishes from my Avon lady since they are amazing and just $3.99 right now. This stuff doesn't chip and is very shiny. It doesn't need a base or top coat, at least for me it worked fine! I am in love with this stuff so when it's on sale of course I had to order it!. Check out her site at  http://brittanytuttle.avonrepresentative.com/

Also, I've been trying to find some deals for Black Friday. I've seen Walgreens will have a lot of Register Reward deals going on. Make sure to roll them to keep your out of pocket low! :) Also CVS will have some ECB deals going on along with coupons for free batteries and other great deals!

At work I will be having every other Monday off so I think I will start a post called Madness Monday that will have some of my deals I scored over the weekend! :) I am on the hunt for L'oreal lipstick in Fairest Nude. I believe I have a $1 off coupon somewhere and there will be $3 when you spend $10 on L'oreal plus I have a mailer from CVS for 25% so hoping to score it for uber cheap! :)

I had to break down and buy a new pair of tennis shoes for work. Melissa and I went to Kohl's since I had 30% off. I got a pair of Nike's normally $70 for $48-ish dollars along with some cozy socks and a candy bar to get me over the $50 limit to score $10 Kohl's cash! :) Hoping the shoes work out for me. Otherwise I may exchange them for the runner up pair I was debating on.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1307944/nike-air-total-core-cross-trainers-women.jsp

Work has been crazy busying! Some days I'm getting pulled in all different directions, which I don't mind helping out. But boy when I get home I just collapse on the couch and zonk out! I am going to book a massage this weekend since I have a few knots in my back!

My Ipsy bag should be coming soon so I can share my first impressions with you all!
I am also planning to do a Trash Talk-Empties blog post soon since I have been going through and using up some products during No Buy November! Gotta say I've been pretty good aside from having to buy new shoes and ordering a couple nail polishes!

 I already know what I am getting myself for Christmas or as a belated Christmas gift! The Naked 3 palette is coming on Dec/Jan. not 100% on the release date yet but Urban Decay is teasing us! I have Naked 1 and Naked 2 palettes and LOVE them! They are the holy grail of neutral gorgeous eyeshadows! Worth every penny! I do have products in my collection that are similar but UD Naked collection is simply amazing!!

Well, enough of my late night ranting!Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment