Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Faves!

I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite beauty items this fall since I've been so busy I keep forgetting to do my monthly favorites! Anywho here we go! :)

I have been totally in love with my Lorac Pro to Go palette since it arrived upon my doorstep! It's such a great little palette. It has a large mirror, 6 lovely shades, 2 blushes, and 1 bronzer. When I am in a rush I grab this palette and can get ready in a snap since it's all in one! :) Makes life a bit simpler. I have been loving the 2 middle shadows. The matte brown color, Cafe, is a great crease/transition color. The shimmery bronzey/brown color, Chai, is so pretty all over the lid. I use the top left lighter shade, Pearl, as my inner corner highlight. Sometimes I'll use the darker shimmery shade, Mink, on the far outer corner to smoke out my look. I usually gravitate toward dark brown or black liner to finish it off! :) I believe the price was $38 right now but it's totally worth it since these are all super pigmented. I just barely tap my brush into any of the shadows and get plenty of color payoff! The palette is great from beginner to pro makeup junkies!

I bought Elf's blush in Mellow Mauve, this is such a lovely natural color. It goes on light but can be built up. It reminds me somewhat of Tarte's Exposed blush- I do not own it but from seeing photos and reviews I feel it's somewhat similar from my knowledge so far of it.  And it's only $3 at Target or eyeslipsface.com

I finished up my Covergirl 3 in 1 foundation so I finally get to go back to my holy grail foundation, Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. My color is Sand Beige, which matches quite nicely! The stuff has an awesome and fun texture and feels so lightweight on my skin. I hardly have to use a concealer since it's pretty great coverage! I have combo skin and I've worn this in the summer when it's uber hot out and it has stayed in place and my face still looked just fine! I will continue to repurchase this! :)

A new favorite of mine is the L'oreal shadow in Bronzed Taupe. I've been intrigued to try some of L'oreal's beauty items since they are with Lancome and Vichy brands. I am impresed with this shadow because it's very pigmented and this color I feel would look good on pretty much any skin tone. It is a bit spendy for a single shadow, I think it was like $7-$8 or something. I had a coupon of course. But it's worth checking out when it's on sale plus coupons! :) It's a no brainer, easy shadow to use and wear!

For lips, I have been rediscovering a few lippies in my stash but this one I keep nearby most of the time. It's the NYX's butter gloss in Maple Blondie. It's a lovely natural color and feels hydrating on the lips and lasts a fair amount of time on as well. Plus these go on sale at Ulta quite often so you can catch them for super cheap!

Another rediscovered love is my Physician's Formula concealer. This stuff is super pigmented and conceals my blemishes all day without looking to weird! I love Physician's Formula products too, especially when CVS has them like 40% off or when you can get ECB deals making items free or super cheap! :)

Lastly, I recently opened this mascara and I am liking it so far. It's the L'oreal Voluminous Million Lash Excess Mascara. It hasn't clumped and gives my lashes some more thickness and length. My holy grail is still Lancome Definicils but since I can't afford that stuff this is an okay alternative!

Oh and another item I am loving is the Revlon Lipstick in Primrose. I have Pink Cloud which I feel is a bit sheer. But Primrose is a gorgeous pinky nude color! Plus they are a steal at about $5 plus coupons! I think I found Pink Cloud at Target on clearance for like $1-$2 and Primrose on sale for $4-ish dollars! Totally worth checking out!



Outfit wise I have been in love with scarves of course along with boots and cozy sweaters! I love cardigans too! And who doesn't love cute snowmen decor and blue and silver ornaments? I love putting ornaments in mason jars-soooo cute!

Tell me, what are your fall faves?? Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
--Randi





No comments:

Post a Comment