Thursday, November 7, 2013

Apple Crisp Recipe

I've had some apples laying around and was feeling like using them up so I searched Pinterest for recipes. I came along an easy apple crisp recipe and thought I'd share with you! :)

You will need:
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup rolled oats
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup(1 stick) butter, melted
3 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
1/2 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon

First, preheat the oven to 350. Then, I chopped the apples and I added the white sugar and cinnamon to the apples and tossed together with my hands. I set that aside while I worked on the next step.

Next, I combined the flour, brown sugar, oats, and melted butter together. I started mixing with a spoon and towards the end I just got my hands dirty to mix it all together! Make baking fun and don't be afraid to get dirty!

Next, take half of your oat mixture and put in the lightly greased pan.

And then put the all the apples on top of that.

And then put the rest of the oat mixture on top of the apples. 
Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until golden brown!

This is a dryer recipe but still tastes amazing! I love it! 
Let me know if you try it and enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment