Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy December!

Hello! I just realized it's been awhile since I posted. Life has been crazy busy with work, making scarves, holiday shopping, etc. I have a lot of things I do or get and I think that I need to post a blog about it but then 10 other things happen.





I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. We stayed around Chicago for Thanksgiving then headed home to visit our families in WI. It was relaxing but I still hardly had time to see everyone! Here's a bit of our Thanksgiving! Lots of food! :)

 Here's my Thanksgiving day look. I love this look especially because it's mostly drugstore products! I used Wet and Wild Comfort zone eyeshadow palette, Wet and Wild blush in Mellow Wine, Revlon  Colorstay Whipped Foundation, Nyx lipgloss in Maple Blondie.  Wet and Wild seriously has some awesome, super pigmented products for dirt cheap! Go check them out! :)

I also just got the Naked 3 eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay Cosmetics!! I haven't had time to play with it but it looks gorgeous!


I also did some Black Friday shopping before work. I hit up Bath and Body Works for the candle sale along with some other goodies for Christmas. I also strolled into Old Navy to find the whole store was 50% off! So I of course had to get some Christmas gifts and a few things for myself :) I also shopped online on Kohls.com, eyeslipsface.com, macys.com, and justfab.com.

 
This weekend while we visited family I went with Chelsie to this vendor fair thing. It was pretty neat. She sells homemade dog treats and her boyfriend sells homemade Horseshoe Snowflakes which are pretty sweet. I cranked out a couple scarves to sell. But the whole thing ended up being a big flop since we were in a hick town. They mostly bought some cheap jewelry and all the homemade crafts and goods they would comment on but not purchase. I do not get it.  This year I'm all about crafty gifts since I feel it has a little more meaning then going out and purchasing X, Y, or Z made from overseas.


Once again, I hope you all have a great holiday season! I will be working on more blog posts this weekend!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment