Sunday, December 8, 2013

November Favorites!

Hello! It's that time once again for my monthly beauty favorites! :)

So I have been switching things up a bit since I am really wanting to use up some things I have had around for awhile. I have been trying to use up my Pur Minerals 4 in 1 powder in the shade Light. I have obviously hit some major pan on it which is awesome! :) This powder works pretty well as an everyday powder for work. I do use my Revlon Colorstay whipped for nicer outings though. But this does give you pretty good coverage for a powder.
Next is of course my Laura Geller bronzer mini, which I use ALL the time and it still looks like I never used it! I can't imagine getting the full size of it because it's HUGE and it was last me a lifetime! But I love it regardless!
My face primer I have been still working on using up is the Pur Minerals Correcting Primer. It's okay, it gets the job done. Nothing to spectacular to say about it, lol.
I switched up my eye primer to the Wet and Wild primer. I put this on my lids then I use the NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt over it as a base for my eyeshadows and this seems to make my shadow stay put and not crease one bit!
A rediscovered love of mine is my Ideal Flawless Concealer in Light/Medium from Avon. This stuff is wonderful! It's about $7 from Avon but it melts into your skin like a dream and covers all my imperfections! Go try it, it's awesome!!
Another item I am trying to use up but truly love is my Tarte Cashmere Waterproof Gliding Liner in Dark Brown. This stuff is crazy good! It glides on like butter and stays put all day long until it's time to remove at night! I've had it for like a year so it should be going out on me soon which is sad but I would totally repurchase once I use up all my other eyeliners!
My go to lipgloss for November has been the NYX butter gloss in Maple Blondie. This feels smooth on the lips, not too sticky and smells good. It also has decent color payoff, I like a sheer to medium color anyways so this is perfect.
My favorite lower lash mascara is Covergirl LashBlash Length. I hated this for my upper lashes but for my lower lashes this is perfect. Gives you a bit more definition so you can see your lower lashes but doesn't but too much mascara on them.
For my upper lashes I have really been enjoying the Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess. That is a long name by the way! Anyways, this stuff is great. It goes on nicely and gives me awesomely long lashes where they look fake. I love long, thick, defined lashes. When you apply it and it starts to clump a bit just keep brushing through the clumps and it works itself out pretty quickly. It doesn't smudge or flake which is great!
The last things are in the Mary Kay Compact in the photo. I have been gravitating toward my Z palette which is full of my Mary Kay eyeshadows, blushes, bronzers, etc. But these colors this past month have been my go to colors. The eyeshadow colors are in the top row: Spun Silk, Hazelnut, Espresso. bottom row: Chocolate Kiss, Cinnabar, Granite. The blush color is Cherry Blossom. The two shadows on the side of the blush are Truffle and Gold Coast. All these shadows are beautiful and nicely pigmented. I love Spun silk for a lighter all over the lid color with some shimmer. I use Hazelnut or Cinnabar, both are matte, and put this in my crease and then dab a little Chocolate Kiss on the outer corner. It's a nice neutral eye look that I can throw on in no time :)
A few other things I have been loving for November are my wax melts from Scentsy in French Toast and Perk me up. I do one cube of each in my warmer and it smells amazing!! I have been also been in my with my arm knitted scarves that I've been making! I have an Etsy Shop now, just search for KozyKnitsByRandi to check that out! I will be knitting more scarves today along with wrapping a few Christmas gifts!
Happy Sunday!
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment