Saturday, December 28, 2013

DIY redecorating ideas

I have recently got over the flu bug which was horrendous! But since I am finally back to my normal self and we haven't unpacked from our trip to WI and haven't put away any Christmas gifts I decided why not spend the afternoon disinfecting, cleaning up, organizing, doing laundry, and redecorate! Anthony caught the flu bug last night so he is sleeping a lot today. Poor guy :(


I really want to redecorate my bathroom to all match. I love my shower curtain Anthony's Mom got us when we moved in. I still need to get a cute little black/grey laundry cart to store some things but I think this is pretty cute so far! I emptied my mason jars from having them on our fireplace mantle filled with ornaments and decided it'd be super cute to put my q-tips and cotton balls in them and display them on the ledge above the toilet. I also got rid of our weird orange toilet paper roll holder and decided to just display them as well. I might go and get a nice silver toilet paper holder but for the time being this works just fine! :) My bathroom is still a work in progress but for it just beginning I think it's cute! :)




Next, I took a vase I wasn't using and decided to put my mini coffee creamers-which I caught on clearance at Jewel plus a coupon-and I decided to put them on display! I thought it was cute and fitting to display since I have my cute little single cup coffee maker that I got for Christmas out with my awesome Starbucks mug which was also a gift! :) Love it!! 


And while I was on a kick of putting things in clear jars I decided why not take an old and cleaned out Bath and Body Works candle jar and store my teas in it?! You can also store lipsticks and lip glosses in these too and it looks so adorable! :) I go through a lot of Bath and Body Works candles so there is always a way to re-purpose them! 


Hopefully I can find some deals on the items I am looking for to redecorate! I will keep you all posted of course! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :)
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment