Monday, December 16, 2013

Madness Monday!

Today was literally Madness Monday with all the last minute holiday shopper out and about. I decided to go shopping in my sweatpants and hoodie since it was cold and I didn't feel like changing into real clothes. :)
I went to Target today to return a top I didn't care for and then got sucked into Target as usual. I was raiding their clearance and totally scored some finds!
 I've been in the market for a nice blazer but hate how expensive they are. But today I found a dark grey one on clearance for $10, originally $35! :)
I also found the $10 yoga pants they have on sale this week! :) They are actually long enough which is awesome! 
I also found these cute blue sweatpants on clearance for $9, originally $20! I was so happy I found them because I received an email today that Victoria's Secret has $25 boyfriend sweatpants, but I found these which are comparable fit and quality. Target actually has a lot of great quality clothes and great prices!
I also purchased the cute teal colored tee hanging on the side, originally $9 for just $2.70. Plus I used my Redcard and got an extra 5% off! :) Great day for some deals!
 

 Melissa and I made an insane amount of sugar cookies last night. Like it took us about 3 hours to bake them all! But it was fun nonetheless. At one point she had a mouthful of cookies and her husband told me to watch her or she will eat them all :) It was quite an entertaining night! She still has half a bowl of frosting leftover to bake more cookies later this week!

I ran to Walgreens today to get the 99 cent bacon, eggs, and english muffins. But I only found the bacon and not the eggs and muffins :( I am going to a massage later today and will raid the other Walgreens on the way home! :)







I headed to CVS last and went for their milk deal. $2.99 for a gallon of milk and get $1ecb back. Plus I had a ecb that was about to expire so perfect time to use it! :) I found the cvs brand batteries BOGO FREE plus the magic coupon machine printed $2 off $10 batter purchase making it a great time to buy some batteries, of which we were pretty much out of! They also have a beauty clearance mixed it all the displays. So if you are in need of any  beauty items head there right now! I saw lots of things on clearance anywhere form 50% to 75% off plus if you have any manufacturer coupons to use along with that you can get stuff pretty much free! I know there is a $5 off 2 almay cosmetic purchase and I saw some blushes and other things of theirs on sale half price so that would be a perfect way to get some freebies! I may have to head there later to get some free almay!
But I decided to pick up this pretty Revlon lipgloss along with the Physician Formula eyeshadow palette for blue eyes. I have also heard great things about this finishing powder which was 75% off as well! Grand total for everything was $18.56 and saved $40.16! Plus I have another $1ecb to use for my next purchase! Considering the eyeshadow palette was normally $14 this is awesome!!
I really need to go a beauty no buy but I spose if I score an amazing deal like these it's okay, right? But I am on Project Empties 2014. I will write about that very soon! :)
Hope you all have a fabulous holiday and tell me what you score! :)
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment