Sunday, March 2, 2014

Beauty Blog Sale!

I decided to go through my beauty stash since I have a ton and I have many items that are new, swatched, or used a couple of times that I am just never going to end up using. I posted these photos on a makeup swap/buy/sell page on Facebook but thought I would share with you all as well.
I will only accept Paypal and only ship to the USA. Shipping will be included in the price. I will also take offers! :) Please comment below with what you would like or if you have any questions.

Timewise Repair set, used 2-3x $50 

Mary Kay Microdermabrasion Set $25
Acne mask $4
Both brand new

Vichy Eye Cream and Face Cream $30, used 2-3x

Entire lot for $25 shipped. Includes Avon lipstick, 2 wet and wild lipsticks, Elf BB cream, 2 eyeliners, 1 nyx shadow, and Nars deluxe sample primer

Lippie Lot for $25 shipped. Includes Elf, Revlon, BH Cosmetics, Nyx, Avon, Ulta brands

Lot for $25 shipped, includes maybelline color tattoo, lancome eyeshadow, elf primer, aziza blush duo, physician formula eyshadow palette, 2 wet and wild bronzers, revlon blush

Mary Kay foundations in shades Ivory 4 and Beige 2 for normal to dry skin. Ivory 5 and Beige 1 for combo/oily skin. $7 each
Wnw eyeshadow trio in knock on wood, swatched $3.

Revlon nearly naked powder, Bh Cosmetics foundation in L3 light rose, Almay foundation, Revlon BB cream, Wnw powder, Tarte blush, Elf cream to powder foundation, Maybelline bouncy blush, Benefit watts up deluxe sample highlighter $30 

Elf blush and shadow palette, bh cosmetics blush duo palette, bh cosmetics 88 neutral palette. $25

Elf beauty clutch, $10


Revlon lip butters, elf makeup remover pen, elf primer, too faced mascara, mary kay eyeliner in brown, wnw fergie eyeshadow, mary kay lip jellies, tarte lip product, neutrogena lip product, lancome lip gloss $30

Again, I'll take best offers as well and can mix and match stuff. I know I have a makeup addiction lol. These items are still in fabulous condition, they just need someone to love! :) 
Thank you! 
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment