Sunday, March 2, 2014

Avon haul, swatches, and review!

Hello! I thought I'd share with you my lovely Avon haul! I really do love some of their products! So here's a haul and review for you with swatches in case anything peaks your interest! :)

Here's my lovely haul! I have been dying to try to BB and CC creams from Avon since I've heard great things! My Avon lady sent me a few freebies with my order as well! Gotta love that! :)

I totally love their BB cream, I picked up the shade Light/Medium. BB creams that I've tried before tend to oxidize on my combo/oily skin or just have no coverage! Avon's has great coverage, I still use a concealer underneath it, and it gives me pretty good coverage! I haven't tried the CC cream just yet but I have high hopes for it! My skin has been getting super dry with this never ending winter and this BB cream is really helping my skin! :)

I love Avon's Ideal flawless concealer, I have back ups of it because I love it so much! So I thought I'd branch out and try a few others! :) The Extralasting concealer is pretty awesome! It has great coverage and last all day! I put it under my eyes and it works great! I have the shade light.                                  Swatches from Top to Bottom are Avon Ideal Flawless concealer in light medium, Avon brightening concealer in medium, Avon Extralasting concealer in light, BB cream in light/medium, CC cream in light/medium, Totally Kissable gloss in desirable peach.                                                                                          I really enjoy Avon's lip products. I love their totally kissable lipstick in lovey dovey, such a great pink shade and so hydrating! They came out with totally kissable lipglosses and they live up to my expectations! I am grabbing this more and more! :) Feels smooth and not sticky on the lips and lasts awhile. Has sheer pigmentation but I love how hydrating it is! 


I ordered Avon's Ideal Luminous Blush in Rose Lustre and this is gorgeous! I love it even more than my MAC blush! It has a subtle sheen to it but no chunky glitter which is nice.I love the glowy look it gives my cheeks! :) Swatched above on the far left.
My Avon lady sent me a couple eyeshadow palettes for free with my order. I am on the fence about their shadows. Sometimes they can be okay and sometimes they can be horrible. These ones I am really enjoying! The first one is a duo in the color Gold Goddess. This is a great daily duo to wear. I love Urban Decay's Half Baked shadow which is a lovely gold and this is somewhat similar I feel. Not spot on but gives you that sort of look. These are nicely pigmented also! Swatched above in far left photo.
I purchased the Color Creme shadow tube in the color Hazelnut. This is a fun product! It squirts out of the tube and you blend with your finger. You have some play time to put it on but once it sets it doesn't budge! After swatching this(far left photo on the bottom of hand) the shadow didn't budge! It'd be a great base or alone on the lid. 
Lastly, I have the Wrapped in Velvet palette, in Velvet Smoke. I love this cute little palette! It's tiny and compact. My favorite shadow is in the middle, it's a taupey-brown color. The colors are a white/cream, light blue, taupey-brown, dark green, and a soft black. I use all of them but the light blue. This was another gift from my Avon lady and I am so happy she sent it to me! I am really loving this lately! :) Swatches are in the far right photo.

I hope you enjoyed this and hope it was helpful for you to see a few things from Avon. I love all sorts of brands but there are some items from Avon that are staples in my home! Another fabulous product is their silicone glove lotion, it's seriously amazing!! Check out my Avon Lady's Facebook page and her website. There's usually free shipping with a $30 purchase but sometimes there's other deals as well! :) 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/avonbybrittanytuttle?ref=br_tf

Website: http://brittanytuttle.avonrepresentative.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment