Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Funday!

Good afternoon! This morning was a bit chilly here in IL. Just 19 degrees. Winter does not want to go away and let Spring in! But I thought I'd share with you my hauls today from CVS, Target, and Kohl's. 
My nice stack of coupons for CVS and Target!

CVS had a great coupon coming from the magic coupon machine to make a single roll of paper towel free! :) Plus They have Suave body wash 2 for $4 plus there are coupons out and about for these along with printable coupons for Suave Natural Infusions shampoo and conditioner. Also Cheerios are on sale for $1.99 a box plus I had a 75 cent off 1 box and $1/2 boxes coupon. With the Suave deal at CVS you spend $12 before coupons and get $4ecb back plus there was a magic coupon machine coupon for $2 off $10 shampoo or conditioner purchase to stretch the deal even further. So my first transaction I did all my Suave and my free paper towel and then turned around and used my $4ecb to help pay for my 3 boxes of cereal!
Spent $11.16 and saved $21.43!

Next, I went to Kohl's and had to return pants there were too short for me :/ But then I had $10 Kohl's Cash to use along with 20% off. I really want a black maxi skirt. It's such a simple, versatile piece to add to your wardrobe and it's super comfy which is another perk! So I was raiding the racks of Kohl's with no luck. I eventually found a black maxi skirt on sale for $19.99 minus my $10 Kohl's Cash along with my 20% off and paid just $8 and change for my black maxi skirt! :) I was one happy lady! 

Lastly, I stopped at Target for groceries along with some deals they had going on. I used manufacturer coupons, mobile and printable Target coupons, and Cartwheel app on my Iphone to help stretch my buck! Plus I have the RedCard Debit which gives you 5% off! :)
So in Target's ad this week they have a coupon spend $15 get $5 off hair care products. Plus Tresemme has a deal at Target if you buy 2 items you get a free Tres Two hairspray! I bought 1 conditioner, 1 shampoo, and 1 curling mousse and then got the free hairspray. There are also coupons in the paper along with a printable coupon for Tresemme. Which I used all three of them, each $2 off so grand total in coupon savings is $11 plus the free hairspray which was a savings of $4.49 and my 5% off with my RedCard! Phewie! Great deal and spent about $7 when all was said and done with Tresemme stuff! Not bad! :)
I of course bought all my groceries and there is a mobile coupon when you text FRESH to 827438 and they will text you a link to open for $1 off fresh fruit, veggies, meat, etc. to use along with all your coupons! :) It's fabulous!
I ended up spending $52.33 and saved $25.12( I splurged on the 2 mason jars, file organizer, and chevron coupon binder total of $5 lol) 
I had a busy morning of successful deals with all my coupons! Remember to always check out coupons.com along with target.com for all your printable coupons. Remember too that at Target you can stack coupons to maximize savings! :)
Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment