Sunday, February 16, 2014

CVS Haul!

It's that time again! :) CVS haul time!! Now this week there's only 1 insert in the paper but not a ton of deals going on. But I did manage to find some things to stock up on plus I had some extrabucks to use up at CVS.
I picked up their deal on Quilted Northern, Angel Soft, and Sparkle products on sale 3 for $15 plus get $5ecb back making it 3 for $10 plus I had a 45 cent and $1 off coupon to use! :)
Milk is $2.99 plus get $1ecb  back
Culturelle probiotic is on sale for $10 plus get $10ecb back making it FREE!
Scott toilet paper is 2 for $2 plus a store coupon for $1/2 making them 2 for $1.
Physician formula products are BOGO50% plus there's a store coupon for $5 off $15 plus a $4 off $12 beauty coupon. The blush is from Maybelline and I had a $3 off coupon plus had to use it in order to use all my coupons.
M&M's are 75 cents plus get 75 cent back making them FREE! :)
Total spent: $38.87
Saved: 52.88 or 60%
Plus I have $16.75 in ECB to use next time
Grand total minus ECBs: $22.12, not too bad!
Share with me your deals!! :) Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment