Saturday, February 15, 2014

Project Empties Update

Hey there! I just finished doing my taxes after 3 hours. I am happy to say I will never ever ever ever do Mary Kay again since that was a big pain in the butt. Thankfully, all went well though with my taxes! :)
I thought I'd update you on my Project Empties. First off, my whole trying to control my purchasing thing didn't work so far. I tried but there were so many good deals! So I am going to work on that some more! But I have managed to toss out two boxes full of empties which feels quite good to do! :) So there is progress somewhere at least! :)
I counted my lip products just in my purse and I have 15...I know, I am a lip gloss junkie/addict/hoarder. But who doesn't love a fab lippie, right??! But I am trying to get through them since a lot of them are like half gone anyways. I've had mascaras that I've tried that are no good or dried up on my really fast so those get tossed out pretty quick. The blushes and eye palettes seem to take forever and a day to go through! But that's okay. I try to keep them sanitized so they will last anyways.
My current favorites are:

Wet and wild coverall foundation
Naked lipgloss in Naked
Naked 3 palette
Dream Matte powder(being discontinued I think)
Laura geller baked bronzer
Avon ideal flawless concealer
Too Faced face primer(sample)
Maybelline color tattoo in pink
Mary Kay cream blush in sheer bliss
Ulta gel liner in brown
Physician Formula FakeOut mascara(love this even more than my green tube)
Bath and Body Works Forever Red Vanilla Rum Perfume

2 other amazing products I've fallen in love with are from Anth's cousin's coworker. She makes more all natural body care products. I purchased her Cocoa-nut body butter and Pumpkin Spice body scrub. First off, they both smell amazing! Secondly, they work and really hydrate your skin and the scrub exfoliates very well! I told her after I used them both for the first time that I will contact her to repurchase once I start to run low!! Check out her site at  http://www.sugarloveproducts.com/

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day! Anth made some tasty bread with our penne vodka for dinner and bought me two boxes of chocolates! :) He's awesome! :)
I am off to rest for the night!
--Randi



No comments:

Post a Comment