Sunday, January 12, 2014

Revlon review and FOTD!

Hello! I come writing you about a few newbies I picked up at CVS. I scored pretty well after my coupons and extrabucks! :) Saved 70%!
I decided since CVS had an awesome deal where you spend $15 on Revlon and get $7ecb back why not try out the laquer balm I've been eyeing and then a few of their new shadow links. I had $1 off coupon for these items plus the foundation I had $2 off plus it was 75% off so I paid just $1.69 when all said and done! :)

Here are the two shadow links I purchased. It's a great idea where you pick your own colors to make a custom palette and they can link together. I got taupe and java. These aren't the greatest shadows. I did use my NYX jumbo pencil in yogurt as a base and this seems to help give more pop of color to the shadows and help them stick. I think if you are okay with doing this then they are worth trying a few when they are on sale and if you have coupons. I wouldn't pay full price of course! On the left is with flash and on the right is in natural light. I like these colors. But I'm a neutral lover!


Here's my face of the day using mostly Revlon products. I also used my laquer balm in Demure which is so hydrating and natural and pretty! Excuse my crazy hair, I just got out of the bath! :)

Revlon has some standout products such as their lip butter, glosses, balm stains, laquer balms, and Colorstay foundation. Their blushes and shadows aren't at the top of my list but that's just me. I will continue to use these shadows since they are quite pretty! :)
Happy Sunday!
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment