Sunday, January 12, 2014

Project Empties!

Hello! Here is an update of my Project Empties! I already filled my box! It feels good to use up something completely and toss it. Sometimes bittersweet when you become attached to some of your favorite things!

I loved the Clear shampoo and conditioner. Great great stuff!
The candles were both okay, I wouldn't repurchase.
The Mitchum deoderant was an epic.fail. Like I hated this stuff. It felt sticky and gross under my armpits and didn't last! I went back to my Dove stuff!
My 3 Bath and Body Works items were all amazing of course! The sugar berry smash I helped finish up since Melissa gave me the rest of it. 
The BH Cosmetics facial wipes were no good either. I much prefer the Elf ones. These ones didn't remove all my eye makeup like my Elf ones do.
Pur Minerals 4 in 1 foundation was okay, wouldn't repurchase. I like drugstore powders better than this one.
The mascara was quite good! I enjoyed it.

I already have about 4 more items that are almost empty to toss into my box! This just might become a monthly post! Tell me what were your favorite things you've used up??
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment