Thursday, January 9, 2014

December favorites!

 Hello! A bit belated but that's okay! Here are my December favorites!
I have been loving my Wet and Wild Comfort Zone palette! It has great looks for any day!
I also love my Elf blush in Mellow Mauve. Gives such a natural flush of color!
I have been using Wet and Wild's Coverall Cream foundation along with the powder. This works great this winter to help keep my skin hydrated this winter! I was getting gross dry patches and this has helped get rid of them! :)
I've been trying Elf's new poreless primer and it's fabulous! I am trying to use my my Wet and Wild eyeshadow primer. I think this works just like Elf's essential eyelid primer for me.
My favorite base is Nyx jumbo pencil in Yogurt. This is awesome to help minimize creasing!
I love love love my Avon Ideal Flawless concealer. I am sure if you've seen my past posts you know I love it! :)
A new found love of mine is the Forever Red Vanilla Rum perfume from Bath and Body Works. This is limited edition but I have been trying self control due to my Project Empties and have not purchased a zillion bottles. I will just have to hope they bring it back next year!
My favorite lip gloss which is a refound love is Elf's glossy gloss in Ballet slippers. Such a lovely natural gloss look!
Anth and I have been sick since after Christmas and have really loved the Bath and Body Works bubble bath in Eucalyptus Spearmint scent! I saw this was limited edition which made me sad since we flew through it but I found the Dr. Teals kind at Walmart and it's just as good! :)









Here's two looks from my Wet and Wild Comfort Zone palette!
The one the left is from the first 3 shades on the left side of the palette. This one on the right is a natural/olive eye look using mostly the right side of the palette. The colors are super pigmented and gorgeous! A must have! Plus it's like $5!

I hope you enjoyed my favorites of the month! Tell what you loved in December!! :)
--Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment