Thursday, January 9, 2014

Favorites of 2013!

Happy New Year! I have gone through my stash and have picked my favorites of 2013! :) This post will probably be long so go grab some coffee or tea and a snack and enjoy! :)

First off my favorite home scents! I love love love Pumpkin Caramel Latte  candle from Bath and Body Works! It's my perfect candle! :)
In my wax warmer I love Scentsy's Apple Press. Smells soo yummy!




My favorite hair product would have to be my refound love Aussie Hair Insurance. This stuff makes brushing my hair so so easy!! It is like gold to me!




My all time favorite makeup remover wipes are from Elf cosmetics. I seriously have like a dozen of these as backup because they are just that good! I've tried other ones and they do not compare! This takes off everything, even my Tarte waterproof liner! Plus just $3 for these, they are practically giving them away!
I tried Argan Oil this year as an overnight hair treatment and it works wonders! I put it in my hair the night before I shower and then rinse in the morning and it makes my hair soo soft! I also use this as a moisturizer at night on my face along with using my nails. It's fabulous! I found it on vitacost.com
My favorite skin treatment is Mary Kay's Microdermabrasion set. This makes my skin sooooo soft! I can feel when I am needing to do this again!




My favorite lip treatment is Mary Kay's satin lips set. I love the lip balm. It's amazing! It helps with my allergic reactions to some lip products. To get the nasty dry skin off you lips you use the lip scrub first then use the balm afterwards and it's wonderful! :)
My favorite acne treatment is the Elf zit zapper. Just roll this over your pimples and they will go down in size within a few days! Plus it's just a buck!! :)
Favorite eye base is Maybelline color tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Nyx jumbo pencil in Yogurt. They both help keep your shadow put so no creasing!
My holy grail concealer is the Avon Ideal Flawless concealer stick. This stuff just melts into your skin and helps you look flawless like it says!



Favorite primers to goes Elf Cosmetics! Not only are they super affordable but they work just as well as high end brands! The elf essential eyelid primer works amazing for a buck! The elf mineral primer is fabulous and keeps your makeup on all day!








Favorite travel palette is my Lorac Pro To Go
This has all I need for a great everyday look!
It has 2 blushes, 1 bronzer, plus 6 shadows! I reach for it when we travel back home to WI all the time!



My favorite highlighter is Laura Geller baked highlighter in French Vanilla. This gives you the most natural candlelit glow ever! It is a bit more spendy but it's fabulous! I usually get her kits from QVC and some are smaller sizes but still last me forever and a day!
My favorite mascara is Lancome Definicils mascara. I love love love this stuff! But I hate the price tag! I try to catch a free gift with purchase deal to help me justify the price!
Favorite liner of the year goes to Ulta gel liner. This has taken the place of my Tarte eyeliner which makes me and my wallet happy! It glides on like butter and stays put all day long!
Favorite lipstick goes to Mary Kay True Dimensions Lipstick in Natural Beaute. It is a great everyday lipstick and is so creamy and hydrating!





My favorite blush category was a tie between Wet and Wild Blush in Mellow Wine and The Balm Cosmetics Frat Boy Blush! Wet and Wild blushes are super pigmented and gorgeous and the price tag is just $3! So you can grab them all without breaking the bank!
Frat Boy is such a pretty peachy/pink blush and I absolutely adore the packaging! The Balm makes a ton of great products!


My all time favorite foundation is of course Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation! It's such a fun texture and gives great coverage. It also stays put all day long even in super humid hot weather!
Favorite setting products is tied with Elf's makeup mist and set and Mary Kay's translucent powder. Honestly between the two I decide to use depends on my mood, lol. They both work well at setting your makeup!
My favorite bronzer is by Laura Geller. It's her baked bronzer in Bronze n Brighten. I love this stuff and it soo pretty in the pan! The swirls of pinks, whites, and browns gives you the perfect bronze look! This mini size has lasted me forever and it still looks like I've hardly used it!








My all time favorite brushes are from Elf cosmetics! From $1-$3 these are a steal! They are super soft and work well! They do not shed. A few may have a few runaway hairs.
My favorite brush cleaner is from Mary Kay. This huge bottle is just $10! It has lasted me 6 months so far and not even halfway gone! Love it!








My all time favorite eyeshadow palettes are of course the Naked palettes! They are all beautifully pigmented and are all gorgeous! If I had to choose just one of the 3 to have on a desert island it'd probably be the original Naked palette. But I am not stuck on an island so I get all of them! Bwhahahaha! :)
They are a bit spendy but they are totally worth every single penny! I'd repurchase them in a heartbeat!




I hope you enjoyed my Favorites of 2013! Tell me what are you favorites products of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment