Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Project 10 Pan has officially begun!

Hello! As you read in my previous post, I have started Project 10 Pan where you pick 10 items you'd like to use up before you purchase any more makeup. I have way more than I need and backups of items so I need to use some things up! So next I will share with you the 10 items I am choosing to try to use up before I purchase anymore makeup, skincare, or perfume! Now, if I run completely out of something it's totally okay for me to purchase more, but no okay otherwise! :) I am sure I will have bonus items here and there that I have used up that aren't part of the 10 I chose.Alright, here we go!


1. Elf blush and bronzer cream duo. I have had this for a short while and never reach for it even though it's pretty! There's a small dent into it but I am hoping to at least hit pan a little bit(hitting pan is when you start to see the silver pan the product is in FYI) This is great for summer since cream products won't budge or melt off your face!

2. Mary Kay Translucent setting powder. This stuff is pretty awesome! This is a mini size but I also have the full size. I have a feeling this will take forever to use up! 

3.Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stash. This is a pretty green that I use more in the fall but I really want to use it up already! It was a deluxe sample from Ulta awhile back. 

4. Avon Brightening Concealer. When I first got this I enjoyed but then found an even better under eye brightener to use so this got tossed to the side. This only works if you blend with your finger right after you apply it. I tried a brush to apply and it just gets all crumbly or patchy and gross. So I just want to try to use this up a bit more before it goes adios!

5. NYX jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt. I really enjoy this eye pencil I just have so many products in this shade! It's a great base for your shadows! I am about halfway done with it! :)

6. Mary Kay Foundation. A year ago I started Mary Kay and stopped doing it in the Fall last year. It was just too overwhelming but I do enjoy the products. I am trying to use up my leftover stuff so this is one of the many product I need to get outta my stash! Granted I might repurchase if my MK lady has a sale! :) But first let's get more makeup out of my makeup bag!

7. Fergie by Wet and Wild Eyeshadow Primer. This stuff is okay, I prefer my $1 ELF primer over this though. It is about half gone so some progress has been made at least! :) I use this first then the NYX pencil as a base for my shadows, works well.

8. ELF Foundation stick. I just used this again the other day and now I have two big pimples on my face :/
I may just toss it out but I will try it in a few weeks again to make sure it's that and not my horomones, lol.

9. Bare Minerals foundation primer. I really like this product! But I have like 5 of this little tubes so I am working on finishing them up! :)

10. Avon Simply Because for Her. I won this from my Avon lady and was obsessed with it last year. I seriously have like a dozen perfumes, it's ridiculous. This smells girly and awesome, but I think it was discontinued. When I found that out I stopped using it for some reason?! Weirdo, I know...but I am over halfway done so why not just finish it up and move on to my other perfumes patiently waiting for some love! 

Alright, if you are still with me, I thank you! That was a lot! I figure photos help show the usage or lack of usage and I will update every so often with photos once I get a decent amount used or gone! :) It will help me save even more money by shopping my stash too! I am almost on a few more empties on some holy grail products that I will share with you as well along the way! :)
Have a great day!
--Randi



No comments:

Post a Comment