Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Been on hiatus

Hello! Long time no chat! I've been super crazy busy with work and life and so on that I have neglected my blog! I hope you forgive me! Work has been busy, my bestie moved to another state, been visiting family and staying busy with couponing and exercising. So nothing too super amazing or whatnot but keepin' busy!
Recently, I have decided to start Project 10 Pan. It started on Youtube I believe, but you pick form your beauty/skincare products or whatnot and commit to using them up before you purchase any new stuff. I have a my fair share and more of these items and I need to declutter and choose to use it up or toss it out! I will create another post about it with all the items I plan on using up! So far one of them caused me to break out so it's getting tossed!
I have a pretty good stockpile going right now so we won't have to purchase hardly anything for the next year! Here's a pic of my stash :)


Here is a sneak peek of my Project 10 Pan:

Stay tuned for my next blog post! I promise it won't be as long since last time! :)
--Randi


No comments:

Post a Comment